This page is hosted on AFS file server space, which is being shut down on November 13, 2018.
If you are seeing this message, your service provider needs to take steps now.
for more information.
help you explore your data (and models of the data)
to see what they seem to say.
are state of the art: They are structured, multi-window,
linked, dynamic and interactive.
- Multi-Window: SpreadPlots are groups of several
- Structured: Each plot-window show a particular
aspect of your data or model.
- Linked: The plot-windows can be linked by
the data's observations or variables.
- Dynamic: Each plot window shows a dynamic
graphic. For example, spinplots spin to communicate
3D structure. Boxplots can show a moving parallel
coordinate plot to communicate higher dimensional
- Interactive: You interact with the spinplot
to make it spin, with the boxplot to move the parallel
Here are three of the many spreadplots available in
|Spreadplot for Two Way Classification of Singer's
|Spreadplot for Multivariate Data |
||Spreadplot for Regression Model|
(Click for full-size image)