help you explore your data (and models of the data)
to see what they seem to say.
are state of the art: They are structured, multi-window,
linked, dynamic and interactive.
- Multi-Window: SpreadPlots are groups of several
- Structured: Each plot-window show a particular
aspect of your data or model.
- Linked: The plot-windows can be linked by
the data's observations or variables.
- Dynamic: Each plot window shows a dynamic
graphic. For example, spinplots spin to communicate
3D structure. Boxplots can show a moving parallel
coordinate plot to communicate higher dimensional
- Interactive: You interact with the spinplot
to make it spin, with the boxplot to move the parallel
Here are three of the many spreadplots available in
|Spreadplot for Two Way Classification of Singer's
|Spreadplot for Multivariate Data |
||Spreadplot for Regression Model|
(Click for full-size image)