When you Run ViSta you will see
- A new dynamic opening screen.
- That color has been added throughout.
- A help window based on a new text window object.
Try the dynamic About ViSta
information window, and the Screen Saver
You will also notice a new Help System which includes:
- Help menu presenting various kinds of help.
- Menu Item Help for most menu items.
- About These Data menu item for all Datasets.
- Plot Help Buttons and Plot Help Menu Items for all plots.
- SpreadPlot Help for all SpreadPlots.
As you use ViSta you will see improvements in:
- WorkMap icon layout.
- Desktop layout.
- Datasheet positioning, sizing and formatting (now remembered over sessions).
- Saving open Datasheets.
- Configuring User preferences and System settings.
New system features in version 5.1.0 include:
- Debug menu for developers.
- Complete elimination of Table data, simplifying data management.
- Imported data can contain variable names.